I am currently working on a Masters in Library Science. One of my first papers was looking at an information community and it's information seeking needs and behaviors. That is just a fancy way of saying what kind of stuff does a specific group of people want to know and how to they look for it? My community was the body positivity community. I have researched the movement for months and have found a ton of interesting (to me) resources and commentary on how how and why you should love your body as it is. I wanted a place to collect all of those things and share them with others (who probably just randomly come across this blog.)
Objectives:
- Highlight movers and shakers in the Body Positive community
- link to resources on information on how to love your body
- share the experiences of the journey towards body love
- find stuff to read, watch, and listen to
Hopefully, this will be an ongoing project as more and more resources are created and as more and more people find happiness within their own skin.
Happy searching.
No comments:
Post a Comment